Prepping your art for exhibiting!
Event Date: Sat 19 Aug
Event Time: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Event Location: Art Studio
Event Type: Workshops
Want gallery staff to love you? Learn how to prepare, label and package your artwork for hanging or display, with South East Art Society President, Vicky Thorpe.
In this hands-on workshop you will learn how to correctly attach “D” rings to your artwork so your work will be hung on display. You will learn how to make a ‘reusable’ bubble wrap pocket for your artwork:
1) to protect your artwork whilst in transit.
2) So it is easily identified
3) Artwork is easily removed from packaging
4) Ensures your work will be returned in “your bubble wrap’
– stretched canvas (no frame required)
– works on paper or canvas board (frame required)
– sculpture (preferably not too fragile)
All other materials supplied.
Coffee & tea available.
Please call The Riddoch on 08 8721 2563 to book your place (please note: bookings are not taken through social media as payment is required at time of booking).